Prime Corporate Services is a rapidly growing company seeking self-motivated, reliable individuals to join our Scheduling team. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs and small business owners achieve uncompromising success by providing legal and tax resources as they grow.
The Scheduling and Compliance team is up-beat, high-energy, and is the fuel for the company. Part of your day will consist of contacting potential clients to schedule business consultations with our sales team. When individuals decide to leverage our services, some of your day will consist of reviewing purchases with customers and ensuring pertinent information is accurate.
We want someone who:
- Is confident, personable, has a strong work ethic, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with outbound dialing and speaking with a wide range of personalities
- Is able to multi-task and complete assignments quickly and efficiently is required
- Motivated, reliable, and great to be around for 8 per day
- High school diploma required or GED
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and calendar applications
- Ability to work on Saturday (usually every other)