Who We Are
Prime Corporate Services is a rapidly growing company seeking self-motivated, reliable individuals to join our Corporation Fulfillment Team. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs and small business owners achieve uncompromising success by providing legal, financial, and tax resources as they start their business.
A Day in the Life
This is an exciting position that offers a team atmosphere and an energetic work environment. We are looking for candidates who enjoy a challenging, fast-paced position that welcomes new ideas and rewards great skills and talents! This position requires a self-starter with a great aptitude for delivering an amazing customer experience. As our Corporation Fulfillment Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with preparing and submitting vital information to state and federal agencies. Your attention to detail and communication skills will come to significant use as you tackle your day-to-day tasks.
Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Communicating with clients
- Research business and legal structures as necessary
- Data entry and record keeping
- Handle/arrange/process mail both incoming and outgoing
- Fax/scan/file documents
- 2 years of customer service or administrative experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Apps and G-Suite (Google Apps)
- High School Diploma (Bachelors degree preferred)